ALL DOLLHOUSE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PURCHASE DOLLHOUSE DANCE WEAR FOR ALL DOLLHOUSE CLASSES. Dollhouse Dancewear is a blank razor back tank top with black biking shorts. this is customized and embroidered with the Dollhouse logo of the location in which you are attending. Dancers are required to purchase the proper dance shoes and tights for their class as well. The great ting about this dancewear is that it is universal for all classes! Each class wears the same attire. This means if you desire to take another class in a later semester you will only have to purchase a new shoe or tights, not a full dancewear ensemble. Dollhouse Dance wear only needs to be replaced once its become to small. This dancewear will be worn for Studio outings as well!!
Dollhouse 1 Jackson
All items must be purchased from Jazzy Dancer located in the Promenade Shopping Center off of County Line Rd. Contact Jazzy Dancer at 601.956.1595. All orders for Dollhouse Dancewear must be paid for within 1 month of your registration.
Dollhouse 2 Birmingham
All items must be ordered from Dollhouse 3 onsite. An order form will be emailed for you to fill out. All orders for Dollhouse Dancewear must be paid for within 1 month of your registration.
Dollhouse 3 Atlanta/Stone Mountain
- Shimmer Toast Tights are required for Jazz, Hip Hop, Liturgical, Contemporary, Pom Pom, Majorette, Tap & Lyrical
- Ballet Pink Tights are required for Ballet
- Ballet-Ballet Pink Split Sole Ballet Shoe
- Jazz- Caramel Color Split Sole Jazz Shoe
- Hip Hop & Pom Pom-Basic street show is amicable. Performance shoe will be purchased by parent at a later date
- Contemporary, Liturgical, Contemporary- Nude Lyrical Sandal
Boys- Attire for all classes
- White Sleeveless T-Shirt
- Black Pants
- Lightweight Tennis Shoes
- Dollhouse Tee shirt- $20